Berlin is always in a state of flux - and yet it still has a lot to offer: a time-tested building like the one in Krossener Straße 22, a remarkable building from the 20th century
Berlin is always in a state of change and yet it still has a lot to offer: time-tested buildings such as the building in Krossener Straße 22, a remarkable building from the 20th century, which took up the influences of Berlin history and was renovated in 2013.
What’s cool about the apartment?
Recently renovated and furnished with brand new furniture. This spacious and cosy room comes with an additional perk "a balcony with a wonderful view".
Trendy restaurants, bars and designer shops on every corner. Historic buildings that appear in a new light with hip shops and contemporary lifestyle. Life pulsates here. Something is in motion here every day.
Why Choose this apartment?
Experience the dreamlike charm of an old building in new splendor and live in the heart of Friedrichshain, surrounded by some of the most exciting cultural experiences Berlin has to offer.
The room is stylish and comes with large and comfortable bed, which comes with a duvet and pillow set. For those who love to read in bed for a good night sleep there is a side table too!
You can keep up with the current fashion trends with a sizable wardrobe to fill in.
The desk and chair in the room offers you the possibility to work from the comforts of your room. To keep the room well lit there are set of table and stand lamps. The carpet in the middle adds perfectly to the decor of this stylish room.
How many rooms does the apartment have?
The apartment is 112 square meters and offers 4 rooms. This is one of the 4 rooms.
Does it have parking space?
How is the commute from here to other locations?
The Boxhagener Platz (also known as Boxi) is a rather large square, which has become the heart of Friedrichshain due to its many shops, restaurants and cafes. It also helps that there is a wonderful food market every Wednesday and Saturday and a nice flea market every Sunday. Many people live in the area, so they can sometimes feel very busy for the Berlin standard. If you are an expat and don't have German documentation, don't worry, we'll accept the documentation from home and make your transition to Berlin easier.
Amenities & Furniture:
Balcony, Fitted Kitchen, Cutlery, Pans & kitchen accessories, Iron, Dining Table, Refrigerator, Vacuum Cleaner, Chairs, Washing machine
1) Minimum duration is 3 months, while we prefer tenants with a tenure of 6 months or more
2) 7% Surcharge is applicable for short-lets (duration of less than 6 months)
3) The start date of the contract can be the 1st or the 16th of each month. The end date of the contract can be the 15th or the end of the month.
4) Our contract charges are biweekly. This means that if your move in date is from the 1st to the 15th of the month, full rent will be charged and if your move in date is from the 16th to the end of the month, half the rent will be charged.
5) Once the booking is confirmed and all documents are received, we will send you a rental contract via email and You need to sign it & send it back to me within 48hours.
6) Registration possible and the necessary document will be provided post the move-in
7) The check in can only take place Monday to Friday 9 am until 6 pm. Check in on the weekends or national holidays would be possible upon request for a small fee of 100€
8) Liability insurance is required for your stay and that needs to be submitted to us within 15 days from your move in date.. We recommend you to search for one yourself with a keyword “Haftpflichtversicherung“
9) Other costs: GEZ-Gebühr (TV license) 17,50€
10) Final cleaning fee: Room 100€; Studio 150€; 2 room 200€; 3 room 250€
- Washing Machine
Please select dates and guests
You won’t be charged yet.
Listing Id: 15400855