The room can be let out only for students and interns. People doing PhD can also apply.
The flat was developed as a shared apartment concept. The individual rooms in the student residence are rented out with the following amenities:
- Fully furnished
- Bed without blankets or bedspreads.
- Desk, Chair, Lamp
- Magnetic bar for documents
- Internet connection
- Fully fitted kitchen without any utensils.. No Utensils are included.
No vacuum cleaner is included.
Washing machine is located in the common area & needs to be used through WeWash app. There will be cost for per wash.
including flat-rate service charges, high-speed internet and a tenant app. The building was equipped with selected digital individual components (parcel station, locking and bell system, consumption meter, etc.)
What’s cool about the apartment?
The immediate proximity to the campus for the University of Applied Sciences (HTW). The river Spree with its promenade is about 400m away from the Student apartment. A fitness studio is also located in the immediate vicinity.
Why Choose this apartment?
This room in the 4-person shared flat also has a communal kitchen with a large dining table. Personal rooms can be locked as per convenience.
How many rooms does the apartment have?
This is a 4 room flat with a shared kitchen and shared bathroom.
How big is the apartment?
The room has approx. 13.8m²
Does it have parking space?
In the backyard there is a lockable and covered bicycle storage room. There are a plenty of parking spaces in the surrounding area. A parking vignette is not required.
How is the commute from here to other locations?
Tram lines 27, 60, 61 67 and the nightbus N65 stop, is just a few metres from the building complex.
1) Minimum duration is 3 months, while we prefer tenants with a tenure of 6 months or more
2) 7% Surcharge is applicable for short-lets (duration of less than 6 months)
3) The start date of the contract can be the 1st or the 16th of each month. The end date of the contract can be the 15th or the end of the month.
4) Our contract charges are biweekly. This means that if your move in date is from the 1st to the 15th of the month, full rent will be charged and if your move in date is from the 16th to the end of the month, half the rent will be charged.
5) Once the booking is confirmed and all documents are received, we will send you a rental contract via email and You need to sign it & send it back to me within 48hours.
6) Registration possible and the necessary document will be provided post the move-in
7) The check in can only take place Monday to Friday 9 am until 6 pm. Check in on the weekends or national holidays would be possible upon request for a small fee of 100€
8) Liability insurance is required for your stay and that needs to be submitted to us within 15 days from your move in date.. We recommend you to search for one yourself with a keyword “Haftpflichtversicherung“
9) Other costs: GEZ-Gebühr (TV license) 17,50€
10) Final cleaning fee: Room 100€; Studio 150€; 2 room 200€; 3 room 250€
- Passport copy
- Visa / work permit (non-EU citizens)
- Employment contract
- Last 3 pay slips from your current or previous employment
- The last 3 monthly statements from the bank (if SCHUFA is not available)
- Tax returns from the previous year (freelancers or self-employed)
Note: We also accept credit history from your country of origin
Property Features :
Fitted Kitchen, Elevator, Underfloor Heating, New Construction, Commission Free, Central Heating
Shower, Single Bed, Dining Table, Wardrobe, Wardrobe, Refrigerator, Shelf, Working desk, Chairs, Table Lamp
Please select dates and guests
You won’t be charged yet.
Listing Identidade: 15702124