The flat was developed as a shared apartment concept and suits students and young professionals.
The 5 room apartment will be shared between 3 females & 2 males.
This specific private room will be let out to a female only.
The individual rooms of the apartment complex are:
- fully furnished (bed 100x200, duvet, pillow, bed linen, bed lamp with USB connection
- desk, chair
- spacious wardrobe and cupboards
- Internet and electricity are included in the warm rent
- fully equipped kitchen (kitchen utensils, hoover)
- underfloor heating
- kitchen and the two bathrooms will be shared between all flatmates
- incl. a fortnightly cleaning of the common areas (kitchen floor and work surfaces and the bathrooms, private rooms are not included)
Washing machines are available in the laundry room of the rear building.
Until 30 of Nov 2022, there will be free-standing washing machines which are not operated via the app. And no fee will be charged. Starting 1 Dec 2022, weWash app will be installed & there will be a fee of €2.8 per wash.
The building is equipped with selected digital individual components (packing station, locking and doorbell system, digital letterboxes, consumption meters, etc.).
What’s cool about the apartment?
Located in close proximity to the campus of the University of Applied Sciences (HTW), the flat is only about 500 m from the Spree river promenade. There is also a fitness studio in the immediate vicinity.
Why Choose this apartment?
The shared rooms have a well-equipped communal kitchen with a large dining table. Of course, your room is lockable.
How many rooms does the apartment have?
The flat is a 5-room flat-share with a shared kitchen and two bathrooms.
How big is the apartment?
Does it have parking space?
There are plenty of parking spaces in the public area. There are bicycle parking spaces in the courtyard.
How is the commute from here to other locations?
Tram lines 27, 60, 61, 67 and the N 65 night bus stop within walking distance of the building complex.
The artistic hub of Berlin - Friedrichshain can be reached by public transport in only 25 min
1) The start date of the contract can be the 1st or the 16th of each month. The end date of the contract can be the 15th or the end of the month.
2) Our contract charges are biweekly. This means that if your move in date is from the 1st to the 15th of the month, full rent will be charged and if your move in date is from the 16th to the end of the month, half the rent will be charged.
3) Once the booking is confirmed and all documents are received, we will send you a rental contract via email and You need to sign it & send it back to me within 48hours.
4) Registration possible and the necessary document will be provided post the move-in
5) The check in can only take place Monday to Friday 9 am until 6 pm. Check in on the weekends or national holidays would be possible upon request for a small fee of 100€
6) Liability insurance is required for your stay and that needs to be submitted to us within 15 days from your move in date.. We recommend you to search for one yourself with a keyword “Haftpflichtversicherung“
7) Other costs: GEZ-Gebühr (TV license) 17,50€
8) Final cleaning fee: Room 150€; Studio 150€; 2 room 200€; 3 room 250€
- Passport copy
- Visa / work permit (non-EU citizens)
- Employment contract
- Last 3 pay slips from your current or previous employment
- The last 3 monthly statements from the bank (if SCHUFA is not available)
- Tax returns from the previous year (freelancers or self-employed)
Note: We also accept credit history from your country of origin
Property Features :
Elevator, Commission Free, New Construction, Floor heating, Energy Certificate, Laundry room, Corridor
Fitted kitchen, Single Bed, Dining Table, Working desk, Chairs, Wardrobe, Cutlery, Pans & kitchen accessories, Refrigerator, Microwave, Bed sheets , Dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Shelf, Shower, Wardrobe
Please select dates and guests
You won’t be charged yet.
Listing ID: 18108999