Start to search for your apartment in Barcelona
Studio Apartments in Barcelona
Barcelona is one of the very well known cities in Spain making it more on high demand when it comes to accommodation. Before jumping into how you can rent a studio apartment in Barcelona, let’s talk about the city you are planning on moving into!
Studio apartments for rent in Barcelona
- Barcelona is located in Spain and is divided into Sant Andreu, Sant Marti, Sarria - Sant Gervasi, Gracia, Sants-Montjuic, Horta-Guinardo, Nou Barris, Ciutat Vella, Eixample, Les Corts districts .
- The average m² in Barcelona is 116 m² however for studio apartments this number is around 40m² .
- Nearly 3% of the apartments in the city are studios followed by 41% apartments and 55% rooms.
- The average rental price for studio rentals is 885 €.
- Studio apartments in Barcelona are highly demand as there are many students studying in the universities around such as: Universitat Ramon Llull, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Universitat de Barcelona, Universidad Abat Oliba CEU.
Cheap studio apartments for rent near Barcelona
|How much are studio apartments in Barcelona?|
|The average rental price in Barcelona for studio rentals are in between 270 € and 2,000 €. However in Spain depending on travel times and government regulations this cost may change in time.|
|How big are studio apartments in Barcelona?|
|In Barcelona, studio apartments are usually in between 17m² and 63m² however this may vary in different districts.|
|How to find studio apartments in Barcelona?|
|Depending on the city you travel, we suggest you start looking for a studio at least 2 months before your move in date. If you are looking to move to Barcelona and in need for a studio rental you came to the right place! Easily type your destination and hit search. Nestpick’s smart search bar will present you with all the available accommodation in Barcelona.We are currently listing 63 studio apartments in Barcelona. You can start your search with us now!|
|How does studio apartment in Barcelona look like?|
|A typical studio apartment in Spain is a small-sized apartment which consists of one large room that combines the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. In Barcelona, a studio apartment usually has a small bathroom, some also have a balcony or other separate spaces.|
|Who can rent studio apartments in Barcelona ?|
|Studio apartment meets the need of singles, students and young professionals in Barcelona. Compared to other property types, It’s particularly popular for people who live in Spain.|