Start to search for your apartment in Frankfurt
Studio Apartments in Frankfurt
Frankfurt is one of the very well known cities in Germany making it more on high demand when it comes to accommodation. Before jumping into how you can rent a studio apartment in Frankfurt, let’s talk about the city you are planning on moving into!
Studio apartments for rent in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt is located in Germany and is divided into Frankfurter Berg, Ginnheim, Innenstadt, Nieder-Eschbach, Nordend West, Preungesheim, Sossenheim, Unterliederbach, Zeilsheim, Gutleutviertel, Altstadt, Bahnhofsviertel, Bergen-Enkheim, Bockenheim, Bonames, Dornbusch, Eckenheim, Fechenheim, Flughafen, Gallus, Griesheim, Höchst, Nied, Nieder-Erlenbach, Niederrad, Niederursel, Riederwald, Berkersheim, Oberrad, Ostend, Praunheim, Sachsenhausen Nord, Sachsenhausen Süd, Schwanheim, Sindlingen, Westend Nord, Bornheim, Eschersheim, Harheim, Hausen, Heddernheim, Nordend Ost, Rödelheim, Kalbach, Seckbach, Westend Süd districts .
- The average m² in Frankfurt is 68 m² however for studio apartments this number is around 32m² .
- Nearly 20% of the apartments in the city are studios followed by 59% apartments and 21% rooms.
- The average rental price for studio rentals is 1,715 €.
- Studio apartments in Frankfurt are highly demand as there are many students studying in the universities around such as: Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach am Main, Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Frankfurt am Main, Lutherische Theologische Hochschule.
Cheap studio apartments for rent near Frankfurt
|How much are studio apartments in Frankfurt?|
|The average rental price in Frankfurt for studio rentals are in between 577 € and 2,950 €. However in Germany depending on travel times and government regulations this cost may change in time.|
|How big are studio apartments in Frankfurt?|
|In Frankfurt, studio apartments are usually in between 16m² and 48m² however this may vary in different districts.|
|How to find studio apartments in Frankfurt?|
|Depending on the city you travel, we suggest you start looking for a studio at least 2 months before your move in date. If you are looking to move to Frankfurt and in need for a studio rental you came to the right place! Easily type your destination and hit search. Nestpick’s smart search bar will present you with all the available accommodation in Frankfurt.We are currently listing 48 studio apartments in Frankfurt. You can start your search with us now!|
|How does studio apartment in Frankfurt look like?|
|A typical studio apartment in Germany is a small-sized apartment which consists of one large room that combines the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. In Frankfurt, a studio apartment usually has a small bathroom, some also have a balcony or other separate spaces.|
|Who can rent studio apartments in Frankfurt ?|
|Studio apartment meets the need of singles, students and young professionals in Frankfurt. Compared to other property types, It’s particularly popular for people who live in Germany.|