Start to search for your apartment in Madrid
Studio Apartments in Madrid
Madrid is one of the very well known cities in Spain making it more on high demand when it comes to accommodation. Before jumping into how you can rent a studio apartment in Madrid, let’s talk about the city you are planning on moving into!
Studio apartments for rent in Madrid
- Madrid is located in Spain and is divided into Moratalaz, Salamanca, Centro, Tetuan, Chamberi, Fuencarral-El Pardo, Moncloa-Aravaca, Latina, Carabanchel, Chamartin, Retiro, Arganzuela, Usera, Puente de Vallecas, Ciudad Lineal, Hortaleza, Villaverde, Villa de Vallecas, Vicalvaro, San Blas, Barajas districts .
- The average m² in Madrid is 141 m² however for studio apartments this number is around 39m² .
- Nearly 8% of the apartments in the city are studios followed by 31% apartments and 58% rooms.
- The average rental price for studio rentals is 1,617 €.
- Studio apartments in Madrid are highly demand as there are many students studying in the universities around such as: Centro de Estudios Universitarios, Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Universidad CEU San Pablo, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Cheap studio apartments for rent near Madrid
|How much are studio apartments in Madrid?
|The average rental price in Madrid for studio rentals are in between 320 € and 3,613 €. However in Spain depending on travel times and government regulations this cost may change in time.
|How big are studio apartments in Madrid?
|In Madrid, studio apartments are usually in between 18m² and 60m² however this may vary in different districts.
|How to find studio apartments in Madrid?
|Depending on the city you travel, we suggest you start looking for a studio at least 2 months before your move in date. If you are looking to move to Madrid and in need for a studio rental you came to the right place! Easily type your destination and hit search. Nestpick’s smart search bar will present you with all the available accommodation in Madrid.We are currently listing 60 studio apartments in Madrid. You can start your search with us now!
|How does studio apartment in Madrid look like?
|A typical studio apartment in Spain is a small-sized apartment which consists of one large room that combines the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. In Madrid, a studio apartment usually has a small bathroom, some also have a balcony or other separate spaces.
|Who can rent studio apartments in Madrid ?
|Studio apartment meets the need of singles, students and young professionals in Madrid. Compared to other property types, It’s particularly popular for people who live in Spain.