Start to search for your apartment in Porto
Studio Apartments in Porto
Porto is one of the very well known cities in Portugal making it more on high demand when it comes to accommodation. Before jumping into how you can rent a studio apartment in Porto, let’s talk about the city you are planning on moving into!
Studio apartments for rent in Porto
- Porto is located in Portugal and is divided into Paranhos, Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos, Campanha, Bonfim, Ramalde, Aldoar Foz do Douro e Nevogilde, Cedofeita Santo Ildefonso Se Miragaia Sao Nicolau e Vitoria districts .
- The average m² in Porto is 117 m² however for studio apartments this number is around 42m² .
- Nearly 18% of the apartments in the city are studios followed by 27% apartments and 16% rooms.
- The average rental price for studio rentals is 1,270 €.
- Studio apartments in Porto are highly demand as there are many students studying in the universities around such as: Escola Superior Artística do Porto, Escola Superior de Artes e Design, Escola Superior de Educação de Paula Frassinetti, Escola Superior de Enfermagem do Porto, Escola Superior de Saúde de Santa Maria, Instituto Politécnico do Porto.
Cheap studio apartments for rent near Porto
|How much are studio apartments in Porto?
|The average rental price in Porto for studio rentals are in between 370 € and 2,510 €. However in Portugal depending on travel times and government regulations this cost may change in time.
|How big are studio apartments in Porto?
|In Porto, studio apartments are usually in between 20m² and 65m² however this may vary in different districts.
|How to find studio apartments in Porto?
|Depending on the city you travel, we suggest you start looking for a studio at least 2 months before your move in date. If you are looking to move to Porto and in need for a studio rental you came to the right place! Easily type your destination and hit search. Nestpick’s smart search bar will present you with all the available accommodation in Porto.We are currently listing 65 studio apartments in Porto. You can start your search with us now!
|How does studio apartment in Porto look like?
|A typical studio apartment in Portugal is a small-sized apartment which consists of one large room that combines the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. In Porto, a studio apartment usually has a small bathroom, some also have a balcony or other separate spaces.
|Who can rent studio apartments in Porto ?
|Studio apartment meets the need of singles, students and young professionals in Porto. Compared to other property types, It’s particularly popular for people who live in Portugal.