Start to search for your apartment in Valencia
Studio Apartments in Valencia
Valencia is one of the very well known cities in Spain making it more on high demand when it comes to accommodation. Before jumping into how you can rent a studio apartment in Valencia, let’s talk about the city you are planning on moving into!
Studio apartments for rent in Valencia
- Valencia is located in Spain and is divided into el Pla del Real, Poblats Maritims, Pobles de Oest, Pobles del Sud, Camins al Grau, Campanar, Benimaclet, Jesus, la Saidia, Quatre Carreres, Rascanya, Pobles del Nord, Algiros, Eixample, Patraix, Extramurs, Benicalap, Ciutat Vella, Olivereta districts .
- The average m² in Valencia is 114 m² however for studio apartments this number is around 43m² .
- Nearly 7% of the apartments in the city are studios followed by 19% apartments and 73% rooms.
- The average rental price for studio rentals is 1,442 €.
- Studio apartments in Valencia are highly demand as there are many students studying in the universities around such as: Universidad Católica de Valencia San Vicente Mártir, Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Universitat de València.
Cheap studio apartments for rent near Valencia
|How much are studio apartments in Valencia?
|The average rental price in Valencia for studio rentals are in between 250 € and 2,100 €. However in Spain depending on travel times and government regulations this cost may change in time.
|How big are studio apartments in Valencia?
|In Valencia, studio apartments are usually in between 17m² and 69m² however this may vary in different districts.
|How to find studio apartments in Valencia?
|Depending on the city you travel, we suggest you start looking for a studio at least 2 months before your move in date. If you are looking to move to Valencia and in need for a studio rental you came to the right place! Easily type your destination and hit search. Nestpick’s smart search bar will present you with all the available accommodation in Valencia.We are currently listing 69 studio apartments in Valencia. You can start your search with us now!
|How does studio apartment in Valencia look like?
|A typical studio apartment in Spain is a small-sized apartment which consists of one large room that combines the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. In Valencia, a studio apartment usually has a small bathroom, some also have a balcony or other separate spaces.
|Who can rent studio apartments in Valencia ?
|Studio apartment meets the need of singles, students and young professionals in Valencia. Compared to other property types, It’s particularly popular for people who live in Spain.