Advancing insights - the nestpick Scholarship
We believe that students should think big and be bold.
Do you have a great idea that you want to develop further in your thesis? Then apply for our scholarship! We're offering €1,500 to a bachelor’s, master's or Ph.D student plus accommodation and a residency in our Berlin offices.
A non-repayable, one-time grant of €1,500. This can be used as you see fit: to support the writing of your thesis, to fund field or research trips (such as visiting a particular museum, gallery or library outside of your country of residence). On top of this, we invite you to work on your thesis in our offices in Berlin for a month. We’ll provide you with a furnished room to live in, of course!
A message from Fabian Dudek - nestpick's founder
Are you eligible?
- You are currently enrolled on a bachelor’s master’s or Ph.D program
- You meet the formal regulations set by your university’s examination office
- Your completed thesis must not have been submitted
- You comply with the scholarship application process and requirements
How do I apply?
Shoot a short video introducing your research to us and the community and how our scholarship would help you out. Keep it short and inspiring, think big: there’s a fine line between insanity and genius!
Shoot your video on Instagram or upload it via YouTube or Vimeo to our site.
- 01/11/2015 - Scholarship launches and is open to applications
- 01/03/2016 - Application deadline
- 03/03/2016 - Voting ends
- 14/03/2016 - Winner is announced on our website and our social media channels.
- If you have any further questions about the scholarship, please contact us on [email protected]
- 1. Employees of nestpick and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
- 2. There is no entry cost for participants.
- 3. The closing date for entry will be 01/03/2016 at 23:59 (GMT+1). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 4. nestpick accepts no responsibility for entries not received for reasons unrelated to the company.
- 5. All material which is uploaded by contestants can be used by nestpick for promotional purposes.
- 6. Videos, personal details and documents of entrants will not be shared with third parties.
- 7. Entries can be made in any language or a mixture of languages and feel free to use subtitles.
- 8. As per the decision of nestpick judges, a single scholarship will be awarded.
- 9. Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
- 10. Applicants must be currently enrolled in studies in higher education institute and be at the last semester of their studies.
- 11. In order to verify that you are enrolled, a proof of valid enrollment needs to be provided to nestpick.