Struggling with the cost of student housing?
Nestpick helps you!
We are awarding three students with a scholarship worth of 2.500 € each to help cover the cost of housing. We want to reward students who are leaders in their community, whether at home or abroad, because we believe in the power of helping each other.
Tell us how!
what and where you study, and how
your acts benefit the community
We understand how hard it is to find
accommodation when studying
We are here to help you with a scholarship towards your accommodation costs! We want to help all students, so it doesn't matter what you study, as long as you are dedicated to helping the community.
Eligibility: all students enrolled at university course (Bachelor's, Master's, PhD)
Deadline: 15th December
- *Originality: we will honour participants that help the community in an original, creative and innovative way
- *Authenticity: all participants must document their entries with genuine facts, reliable stories and legitimate actions.
- 1. Employees of Nestpick and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
- 2. There is no entry cost for participants.
- 3. The closing date for entry will be 15th December 2017 at 23:59 (GMT+1). After this date no further entries to the competition will be allowed.
- 4. Nestpick accepts no responsability for entries not received for reasons unrelated to the company.
- 5. All material that is uploaded by contestants can be used by Nestpick for promotional proposes.
- 6. Videos, personal details and documents of entrants will not be shared with third parties.
- 7. Entries can be made in any language or a mixture of languages and feel free to use subtitles.
- 8. As per decision of Nestpick judges, three scholarships will be awarded.
- 9. Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
- 10. Applicants must be currently enrolled in studies in higher education institute.
- 11. In order to verify that you are enrolled, a proof of valid enrollment needs to be provided to Nestpick.